$18.00 – $54.00
This is a handcrafted organic, vegan, and cruelty free balm with natural magnesium as well as clove, lemon, rosemary, eucalyptus, cinnamon, orange, and camphor oils to support the immune system or ease congestion and cough.
Ideal application is 1/2 to 1 tsp on soles of feet for daily immune support or to ease cough. Wear socks for 15 minutes after applying. Can also be applied topically to chest and throat to ease congestion.
1 tsp = approximately 260 mg of magnesium
Vegan, Organic, and Cruelty Free
Handcrafted in Buffalo, NY
ultra pure genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride oil
organic virgin coconut oil
organic raw shea butter
organic raw cocoa butter
organic expeller pressed sunflower oil
organic candelilla wax
100% pure therapeutic grade clove essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade lemon essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade cinnamon essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade eucalyptus essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade rosemary essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade orange essential oil
100% pure therapeutic grade camphor oil
For external use only. Do not consume. Do not use on irritated skin. Not FDA approved or approved for medical use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Consult physician before use in case of kidney disease or other health conditions.
A note about natural products and temperature:
Our organic ingredients—shea butter in particular—are very sensitive to fluctuations in temperature. If your balm melts during shipping, simply place it in the fridge or freezer for a short time until it cools and solidifies again. If there is graininess or separation in your balm at any point, the balm has not gone bad; it is just a result of temperature changes! We process our ingredients as little as possible, and therefore our products may not look like mass produced items. When you apply the balm, it will naturally warm up from your body temperature and be absorbed. If you prefer a smoother texture, however, you can remove the cap from your jar and microwave it for 10 seconds at a time (or place it in a pot of hot water) to melt the balm, then put it in the fridge or freezer to solidify. (This may cause some evaporation of essential oils.) Ordinarily, refrigeration is not necessary, but you can store your balm in the fridge to keep the structure of the ingredients more stable if you would like! Our products will be at their best quality if used within 30-60 days.
Why use topical magnesium balm?
- When magnesium is applied transdermally, it is absorbed directly into cells so that magnesium levels in the body increase more rapidly.
- Because the magnesium does not go through the digestive system, topical use avoids the laxative effects of oral magnesium supplements.
- Magnesium oil can be drying, but the cocoa and shea butters, coconut oil, and sunflower oil in our magnesium balm hydrate the skin.
- The addition of clove, lemon, eucalyptus, cinnamon, and rosemary oils brings a traditional immune-supporting blend dating back hundreds of years, while camphor oil works to ease cough and congestion.
- Store Name: Nickel City Alchemy
- Vendor: Nickel City Alchemy
- No ratings found yet!